Integrated Reliable Solutions
With many years in the field, our Re-Li Universal Wellhead Penetrator stands out among the various wellhead electrical penetrator models available on the market. The Re-Li Penetrator is a field-proven, cost-effective engineered solution for the most common surface and downhole issues.
- Eliminates failure points – no electrical connection or splices in or below the wellhead (pass through). The only electrical connections are in the surface junction box.
- Fits any cable size with application of appropriate seal kit size.
- Vented upper connector removes the need for a vented surface junction box.
- 95% reusable and fully repairable at the well site.
- Direct replacement of other brands such as QCI, Taurus, RMS, PFT, EFT, FEPCO, BIW with the use of adapters for any tubing hanger system.
- No epoxy or splicing required, all-weather assembly possible in as little as 15 minutes after cable preparation.
- Can be used in a flooded cellar.
- Adaptable to any casing and tubing sizes.
- Lower feedthrough connector is 316 SS NACE MR 0175. Environment conditions: Concentration 100%CO2 gas or liquid and 65,000 PPM H2S. (Other metallurgies available upon request); upper connector is cast aluminum.
- Available in various elastomer materials following customer standards.
- Temperature rating from 392°F to 608°F.
- Optional 90° upper connector reduces clearance issues.
- Short lower mechanical seal connector needs less clearance room.
- Accommodates any ESP cable size conductor and flat or round profiles and different types of conductor barriers.
- Rated to maximum voltage and amperage ratings of the actual customer-supplied cabling or Re-Li-supplied surface cable. Standard voltage rating of seals is 5,000 volts AC.
- Junction box is available in different hazardous environment classifications. Class 1, Division 1 or Class 1, Division 2.
- Pressure rating is 5,000 PSI.