Winterhawk is the only power cable and control line protector with 4-point standoff design that does not require mid-joint protectors.
Winterhawk cable protectors are not only robust, adaptable and repairable, they also provide centralization and support, above and beyond those of the competition.
– Deviated or horizontal well
– Conveyance inside liner casing
– Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) wells
– Geothermal wells
– Offshore wells
– Subsea wells
– Reduce risk of cable damage during the ESP conveyance in well
– Reduce risk of cable failure due to banding or other cable protectors’ overstress to hold in place the power cable
– Improves project economics because of reusability; 98% re-run rate (highest in industry)
– Improves inventory rationalization by modularized design
– No special tools required for installation
- High-quality annealed ductile iron
- 100% U.S. manufactured
- Compression design is evenly distributed across the coupling length
- Modular design enables customization to any tubing connection and power cable size
- Available for ESP cable and control lines
- Patented 4-point stand off design
Click here or on the image below to open/download the Winterhawk Cable Protectors data sheet.